Looking for a project manager doer-seller with an existing client network in the northeast region of the United States, preferably in state, federal and private environmental markets.
- Collaborate with Operations and Business Development to support all Stell business lines, regions, and sectors.
- Participate in business development through project leads and referrals from your network of professional relationships.
- Meet with clients regularly to monitor and assist all phases of the sales cycle.
- Target and position activities within assigned regions or customers.
- Profile clients with successful project generation.
- Assist with development of marketing strategies for targeted projects and clients within sector/region.
- Be a strong technical leader with established agency and industry relationships in sector.
- Be willing to travel.
- Train, coach, and mentor staff on client development best practices and motivate staff to achieve business growth goals.
- Prepare technical approaches and support costing for proposals under multiple award and A-E contracts.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- BA/BS required; MA/MS preferred
- Professional registration or certification such as PMP, PE, PG, PWS, CEM, or AICP, preferred
- In depth knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Experience managing multiple projects or programs in the $500K to $2M range
- Demonstrated capability to build backlog of work through client management and development
- Military veterans preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Please submit a cover letter, indicating salary requirements and availability, along with your CV/resume as a PDF or Word file to email@example.com . No phone calls please.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com