Are you an emerging professional that is looking for more responsibility and variety? AMI Consulting Engineers, PA is seeking an Environmental Staff Professional/Project Manager that enjoys both office and field work. This individual will be responsible for managing projects and assisting with project performance in the field. Applicant should have a strong desire for business development, current client management and the ability to maintain future business relationships. This position will office out of our Superior, WI office as well as our Twin Cities location.
- Managing a variety of project types including site assessments, remediation, Brownfield redevelopments, NEPA, sediment assessment and remediation, and surface water mitigation and restoration projects
- Preparing proposals, project scopes, correspondences, reports and invoices related to project management
- Driving business development and marketing, including attendance at industry events, developing presentations and participating in client meetings
- Assisting with field activities that include the collection and processing of environmental samples from various media (groundwater, soil, sediment, air, vapor, storm water, etc.), for laboratory analysis
- Leading and performing well installations, excavation oversight, pre-demolition surveys, storm water sampling, etc.
- Interpreting field data and assist in preparing remediation/corrective action alternatives for commercial, waterfront, and industrial property.
- Preparing storm water and spill prevention plans, Phase I assessments, permitting, sediment and surface water sampling, etc.
- Prepare Army Corp of Engineers (ACOE), DNR and other permitting
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science, Biology, Engineering or a related scientific discipline
- 10+ years of environmental assessment/sampling and remediation experience
- Experience with NEPA reviews associated with hydro plant relicensing or sediment remediation (a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated professional that enjoys a variety of work responsibilities
- Solid planning, organizational and follow-up capabilities, with the understanding of commitment and dedication to creating success for our clients
- Current OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification (preferred)
- Minnesota/Wisconsin Asbestos Inspector Card (a plus)
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a background check are required
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
Salary and benefits package is dependent upon qualifications and experience of candidate.