3M is seeking a Product Responsibility Liaison (PRL) for the Display Materials System Division (DMSD) located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Product Responsibility Liaison (PRL) will provide global product leadership for DMSD product lines.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading regulatory and product EHS&R evaluations, guidance and interpretations for all phases of new product introduction system (eNPI/eNTI) thereby influencing new product development, manufacturing process and materials selection based on EHS&R considerations.
- Assuring compliance to legal and corporate EHS&R requirements by tracking, interpreting, and responding to emerging global regulations by providing clear direction to DMSD businesses.
- Responding to regulatory customer inquiries.
- Generating full EHS&R documents for product lines including EHS letters, SDS, customer letters, product certifications, and customer regulatory forms.
- Coordinating testing with 3rd party analytical labs.
- Serving as the DMSD Waste Coordinator.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of two (2) years product compliance experience
- Master’s Degree in EHS or a science discipline from an accredited university
- Familiar with 3M regulatory databases/systems
- Experience with electronic hardgoods and regulations
- Experience with 3rd party testing labs
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in EHS&R functions
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong team building skills
Travel: May include up to 15% domestic/international
Relocation: Is not authorized
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com