The Senior Product Stewardship Specialist provides expert product stewardship guidance to assure compliance with FDA, TSCA, EPA, USDA, OSHA, and/or other global Product Stewardship regulations. The Product Stewardship Specialist is a key team member who works with business leaders to drive regulatory compliance and RC-14001 Product Stewardship compliance while enabling growth. As such, the Product Stewardship Specialist must possess technical and regulatory skills, and demonstrate business acumen.Senior Primary Responsibilities & Duties
• Develop and implement strategies to achieve product compliance with regulations requiring product and new chemical substance registration, notification, or permitting.
• Anticipate, communicate, and manage regulatory changes that may impact existing product lines and new product introduction.
• Provide guidance to business and implement appropriate product compliance plans.
• Understand potential product use and misuse (occupational, consumer, etc.) and work across the function to develop work flows to manage products through their life cycle.
• Manage product stewardship qualifications of toll manufacturers.
• Work with the technology and businesses to develop and products that can be made, used and disposed of safely.
• Perform other Product Stewardship duties as assigned.QualificationsBasic Qualifications
•BS in chemistry, environmental health science, engineering, regulatory affairs, or related technical discipline.
•4+ years experience managing global or regional product registrations and notifications
•4+ years experience managing projects and new product introductionPreferred Qualifications
•Seeking FDA, TSCA, EPA, SNAP, PMN, SNUR, DMF, and/or FCN regulatory experience
•Experience with computer systems
•Ability to work with a team as well as independently
•Outstanding verbal, written and presentation clarity
•Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills
•Willingness and ability to work effectively in a large multi-national matrix organization
•Ability to address/influence a wide range of cultures, disciplines and levels within the organization
•Excellent project management skills, with a proven track record of achieving extraordinary results
•Travel as needed
•Work to the highest levels of integrity
•Leadership experienceHoneywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.