Interested in working in a high impact role? Want to work in an environment that allows you to work independently, try new ideas, and create innovative solutions? Will you thrive in a start-up environment where you can help define the course? Do you have a passion for making the world a better place by working on solutions that improve the environment? If so, this is the job for you!
If you are a strong SDE or SDET looking to transition to a TPM role, we are interested in talking to you.
The Sustainability team is looking for smart, talented individuals who can work in designing and building exiting software to help drive Sustainably initiatives across Amazon This is a growing team within Amazon and we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic developers to be part of this exciting new road map.
As a TPM in the team, you will engage with senior leadership and multiple stakeholders and in scoping and delivering large, complex V1 projects end-to-end for our new initiatives. Responsibilities include collection of business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, driving project schedules from design to release, communicating to stakeholders and executives, and managing the production launch. You will lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and external customers and partners to develop optimal solutions.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
· Experience managing multiple teams, building processes, project management, and release schedules
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· 4+ years of relevant engineering experience
· 2+ years technical program management experience
· Experience working with agile development teamsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Master's degree in Computer Science
· Prior experience as a software developer
· Proven track record of a strong business and technical vision
· Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
· SunLit experience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation