THIS IS A TERM POSITION, NOT-TO-EXCEED 13 MONTHS BUT MAY
BE EXTENDED UP TO 4 YEARS AT MANAGEMENT'S DISCRETION.
The employee will execute the planning, logistics, and implementation of the work plan for Selenium Monitoring for the Lower Colorado River Multi-Species Conservation Plan. Position is located in the Arizona Ecological Services Field Office, Phoenix, Arizona, but approximately 50% of the employee's time will be spent in the field.Duties
- Implement a water-monitoring work plan, to include logistics planning.
- Collect water quality samples from remote backwaters and marshes.
- Develop databases and analyze data using standard statistical methods and procedures.
- Develop graphs, charts, maps, and illustrations for reports and technical publications.
- Attend and provide input at Federal, state, and county meetings and convey technical and general program data to a variety of audiences.
50% or Greater
Closes Friday 11/25/2016
Salary Range $41,003 to $65,196/yr. Series & Grade GS-0401-07/09.