This is a public notice announcement; under this recruitment procedure, each location/installation, identified in this public notice will make selections for vacancies as they occur. There may or may not be actual/projected vacancies at the time you submit your application. Please read this Public Notice in its entirety prior to submitting your application for consideration. These positions are being filled under Expedited Hiring Authority (EHA) for acquisition positions located at Department of Navy installations identified in this public notice. Positions may be filled as permanent with a full-time work schedule. Pay will vary by geographic location.
Job Announcement Number: DON70401-13OCADuties
- Conducts detailed analysis and makes recommendations concerning the development and/or improvement of facilities, operations, programs, policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with state, and federal regulatory agencies and naval commands to define acceptable mitigations.
- Prepares technical reports with recommendations and conclusions for remedial measures.
- Assists in the administration of contracts and funds for natural resources surveys and planning.
- Implements plans and manages natural resources in coordination with field activities.Travel Required
Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
Salary Range $51,811 to $96,004/yr. Series & Grade GS-0401-11/13.