Currently the firm is seeking an experienced Marketing/Proposal Coordinator to work from its corporate office in Santa Ana, CA.ResponsibilitiesProposal Coordination:
- Identify and monitor client leads for project solicitations.
- Write and prepare qualification packages and proposals in response to RFPs/RFQs.
- Develop and update proposal materials such as master resumes and project descriptions.
- Edit and layout graphics for presentations, submittals, or brochures.
- Update and maintain inventory of proposal resources, photos and graphics.
- Assisting in coordinating conference activities and award submissions.
Marketing/Business Development Research:
Technical Report Production:
- Develop and maintain marketing materials such as brochures, sell sheets, and other collateral that demonstrates the firm’s technical capabilities
- Maintains data on registrations, permits, certifications, awards, commendations, etc.
- Generates marketing packages, SOQs and presentation as requested from Senior Management, Marketing Manager, Program Managers and Business Development Team
- Provides company-wide marketing support in other areas as needed and requested by Marketing Manager or Management Team
- Support updates for the website and social media
- Provide support with technical report production including but not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, or Communications
- 3-5+ years of experience coordinating proposals, in the AEC industry
- Experience in the environmental and natural sciences industry is a plus.
- Strong writing, editing and communications skills
- Experience working with the following desktop programs
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work flexible and extended hours to meet deadlines as requested
- Occasionally travels to client offices for meetings
Company provides excellent benefits and opportunities for growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.