Alpha EMC is a corporation leading the effort for guidance, solutions, resolution and support in the areas of environmental work, safety and energy solutions.
We are a full scope professional services company that believes in integrity, client focus and going the extra mile to bring valuable solutions. Alpha EMC supports efficiency, teamwork, ingenuity, creativity, and “out of the box” ideas in order to bring valuable solutions to ever-changing needs. Job Description
With a track record of increasing growth, visibility, opportunity, and profits, our highly-regarded environmental consulting firm, Alpha EMC, seeks a dynamic and talented Field Consultant to join our team. Our client-focused firm has a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism and excellence. We are committed to providing clients with cutting-edge consultation and innovative environmental, safety and energy solutions that improve lives. You'll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm for the environment and our sense of pride!Job Responsibilities
We’re seeking a motivated Field Consultant to help build our dynamic service firm. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- NPDES storm water site evaluations, which entail weekly scheduled and unscheduled construction site inspections to verify that proper sediment and erosion control practices are being utilized in compliance with the federally mandated NPDES Storm water permit.
- Client Interaction and relationship development.
- Updating, analyzing and researching solutions
- Ongoing communication between team members for quality purposes
- Preparing reports
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Illustration of verbal and written communication skills
- Continued focus on improvement and learning of technical knowledge
- Self motivated and idea centered
- Knowledge of general construction
- AA, BS/BA or technical equivalent.
- Minimum of A.A. required; B.S preferred
- Dependable transportation required for inspections. (Vehicle allowance provided).
**TO APPLY: http://www.alphaemc.com/?page_id=366&gnk=job&gni=8a7886f84f68e685014f7619b2a4745e&gns=Other