Stormwater Field Consultant - Charlotte Company Overview
Alpha EMC is a full scope professional services company leading the effort for guidance, solutions, resolution and support in the areas of environmental work, safety and energy solutions.
Our client-focused firm has a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism and excellence. We believe in integrity, client focus and going the extra mile to bring valuable solutions. Alpha EMC supports efficiency, teamwork, ingenuity, creativity, and “out of the box” ideas in order to bring valuable solutions to ever-changing needs. We are committed to providing clients with cutting-edge consultation and innovative environmental, safety and energy solutions that improve lives. You'll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm for the environment and our sense of pride!Job Description
With a track record of increasing growth, visibility, opportunity, and profits, our highly-regarded environmental consulting firm, Alpha EMC, seeks a dynamic and talented Field Consultant to join our team.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working outdoors, is dependable, has good communication skills and can work with little supervision. Training covering erosion control inspections on construction sites will be provided. This is a highly visible position offering challenges and the opportunity for growth. Job Responsibilities
We’re seeking a motivated Field Consultant to help build our dynamic service firm. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- NPDES storm water site evaluations, which entail weekly scheduled and unscheduled construction site inspections to verify that proper sediment and erosion control practices are being utilized in compliance with the federally mandated NPDES Storm water permit.
- Client Interaction and relationship development.
- Updating, analyzing and researching solutions
- Ongoing communication between team members for quality purposes
- Preparing reports
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Continued focus on improvement and learning of technical knowledge
- Self motivated and idea centered
- Knowledge of general construction
- AA, BS/BA or technical equivalent is a plus.
- Minimum one year experience in the environmental field
- Experience in a construction is a plus.
- Dependable transportation required for inspections. (Vehicle allowance provided).
**TO APPLY: http://www.alphaemc.com/?page_id=366&gnk=job&gni=8a87142e4d086a73014d7becc1ac2185&gns=Other