As an Environmental Engineer, you will support commercial and federal clients to meet their environmental project goals and objectives. Working with other members of our team, you will support environmental compliance and sustainability programs. As a CH2M team member, you will assist in environmental data analysis; report preparation; regulatory interpretation, and compliance audits. Ability to demonstrate willingness and aptitude to lead and perform work with a variety of clients. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.The minimum qualifications
for this position are:
• B.S. in environmental engineering, or similar field.
• 3-5 years of environmental field and office experience including report preparation, soil and groundwater investigations, due diligence, and audits.
• Knowledge and, preferably, experience with various environmental media (air, water, and waste) regulations.
• Must be able to perform field work and obtain/maintain 40-hr HAZWOPER certification.
• Must be able to travel approximately 50% of the time.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc.) to fill this position.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.