WHO MAY APPLY: Click here for more information on eligibility categories and the documentation requirements. You MUST have one or more listed eligibilities to be considered. Eligibility claims must be supported with required documentation submitted within each application package to be considered. Transfer and Reinstatement eligibles must provide their most current SF-50, AND SF-50 reflecting the highest grade held if different from your latest SF-50. **Air Force is not responsible for erroneous eligibilities you list or fail to list**
Air Force Employee (Current Permanent Competitive Service Career/Career-Conditional Employee and Current Permanent AF DCIPS Employees with Reinstatement Rights to the Competitive Service)
DoD Transfer (Army, Navy, DFAS, etc.--Excluding Air Force)
Non-DoD Transfer (OPM, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.)
Appointment of Certain Military Spouse (EO 13473)
Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA)
Employment of People with Disabilities - Schedule A, click here for additional InformationInteragency Career Information Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP)
Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. For additional information, click here.
· Performs environmental protection assistant duties in support of the hazardous materials pharmacy program.
· Monitors the use of hazardous material protection practices and procedures. Performs compliance inspections.
· Responds to hazardous waste spills. Identifies sources of hazardous discharges and implements elimination/remediation action.
· Provides management advisory services in the establishment and oversight of Point-of-Use (POU)/flammable cabinets.
· Monitors the safety practices and procedures of Pharmacy operations and ensures all employees are following established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
· Works to achieve and support quality improvement in all products and services.
Closes Thursday 5/25/2017
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com