Who May Apply: U.S. Citizens
- Responsible for independent administrative and technical responsibility for assignments pertaining to fisheries studies, investigations, management, and problem solving.
- Organizes and directs meetings with technical staff from other agencies to identify and develop solutions to environmental problems.
- Provides oversight of research contracts to ensure that study objectives are met, work is concluded on schedule, and findings are presented as required.
- Review fisheries literature for factual data and information.
- Prepare written reports and supporting material according to accepted procedures, schedules, and budgets.
- Conducts or directs the studies and preparation of reports, embracing all types of multiple and single-purpose civil works projects
- Serves as member of engineering design teams.
- Applies detailed knowledge the environment, scientific methods, ecology, and particularly fish to reviews of preproposals and reports.
- Recommends changes to the configuration and operation of water resources projects by applying study results and the scientific literature.
- Occasional Travel
- TDY (Temporary Duty travel) may be required: 5%
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) is authorized IAW the Joint Travel Regulations.
Closes Wednesday 5/31/2017
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
$60,2100 to $93,821/year. Series & Grade GS-0482-11/12.