STV is seeking a Senior NEPA Planner for work in our Morrisville, NC office
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead the preparation of planning documents such as alternatives analyses, feasibility studies, long range plans, reports that comply with NEPA.
- Manage projects, including meetings, monthly reports and invoices, scope, schedule, and budget.
- Lead the preparation of proposals to win new work, including proposal and presentation prep. Ability to build a multi-disciplinary team to win work, including subconsultants.
- Management of in-house technical staff, sub-consultants, and client relationships.
- Bachelors degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Track record of project delivery, successful management of employees, sub-consultants, and client relationships.
- Track record working successfully with local transportation agencies.
- Experience with multi-disciplinary projects that include project management, public outreach, planning, conceptual engineering, and environmental aspects.
- Experience with alternatives analyses preferred.
- Experience winning and running projects preferred.
- Experience with National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) in Virginia and North Carolina
- Microstation, SYNCHRO, VISSIM or Transmodeler experience is a plus.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com