STV is seeking a Senior NEPA Planning Manager to work in our Richmond Va. office as part of our Transportation & Infrastructure Division.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead the preparation of planning documents such as alternatives analyses, feasibility studies, long range plans, reports that comply with NEPA.
- Manage projects, including meetings, monthly reports and invoices, scope, schedule, and budget.
- Lead the preparation of proposals to win new work, including proposal and presentation prep.
- Ability to build a multi-disciplinary team to win work, including subconsultants.
- Management of in-house technical staff, sub-consultants, and client relationships.
- Leads employees who perform planning duties possibly involving cross-functional teams
- Directs the management, coordination and oversight of technical work performed by staff, architectural, engineering and project management consultant firms related to various transit and rail projects.
- Serves as a focal point for defining transportation objectives, supporting their achievement, and measuring/reporting results.
- Forecasts and provides organizational vision for transportation and engineering issues.
- Bachelors degree in Planning or related
- Minimum of 12 years of environmental planning experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with alternatives analyses preferred.
- Experience winning and running projects preferred.
- Experience with National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) in Virginia and North Carolina
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Track record of project delivery, successful management of employees, sub-consultants, and client relationships.
- Track record working successfully with local transportation agencies.
- Experience with multi-disciplinary projects that include project management, public outreach, planning, conceptual engineering, and environmental aspects.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com