The Outside Sales Representative - Environmental focuses on building business within their territories as well as developing and maintaining strong customer relationships. The Outside Sales Representative (known internally as an Account Manager) provides product insight to our clientele regarding essential lines of business.
• Prospecting new business
• Upsell current customers and build territory
• Prepare and deliver customer quotes
• Exceptional computer skills
• Tenacious, assertive, strong organizational skills and a hunter mentality. Proven ability to develop a book of business
• Working knowledge and current use of CRM, Salesforce a plus
• 3+ years business to business sales experience
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com