At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be in charge of supervising and managing the EHS department of the St-Laurent Plant.
- Be responsible to inform the management team and the union on all EHS related questions.
- Guide your department and the Plant towards continuous performance improvement related to the reduction of accidents, occupational diseases, absenteeism level and potential impact on the environment.
- Implement programs related to Health & Safety, disability management, claims management, environmental issues, as well as relevant training sessions.
- Ensure the efficiency of programs implemented and maintain the quality of services offered by your team.
- Verify the compliance of the installations in accordance with official regulatory requirements, represent the company before external organizations and take part in working committees related to EHS issues.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in science with relevant knowledge in management and Environment, Health & Safety.
- You have a good understanding of the applicable laws and regulations.
- You have good computer skills MS Office.
- You have good command of the rules and EHS principles.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, an analytical spirit and is structured and methodical.
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written in French and English.
- You have proven leadership skills with significant experience in supervision.
- You have 10 years of experience (ideally in the manufacturing sector).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com